On August 4, we are launching several changes and improvements to our member portal. The following new features will be available.
- Advanced payment options such as pay by text.
- You can also pay by phone using a secure, automated 24-hour phone service.
- Ability to select paperless billing.
- Single sign on for policyholders with TMLT, TMIC, and Lone Star Alliance accounts. Users will now have one log in and password for multiple accounts.
- New name — the member portal will be renamed myPortal.
- New look — improvements in design, usability, service, and security.
If you have a myTMLT account, the change to myPortal will be seamless. No action is required.
If you have a myLSA account, the change to myPortal will be seamless. No action is required.
If you have more than one online account, please log in with your TMLT account information.
If you are an agent, your current log in credentials can be used to access myPortal. If you do not have log in credentials, please contact your underwriter to assist you.
For more information, contact the customer service team at 800-580-8658 ext. 5050 or email@example.com.
About the AuthorVisit Website More Content by Laura Hale Brockway