October 8, 2009
The 2010 TMLT Governing Board election
Laura Brockway, communications and advertising manager
(512) 425-5936 or email@example.com
It is time to vote for your 2010 Governing Board. This year, we are offering you a convenient, electronic voting option in addition to the standard printed, mailed ballots. Of course, you may vote only once! If we have a valid email address on file for you, you will receive an email with voting instructions and may cast your ballot electronically, if you prefer.
Regardless of which voting method you choose, you will be required to provide two forms of identity verification in order to cast your ballot. If you cast your vote electronically, you must do so before midnight, November 24, 2009. If you choose to mail a paper ballot, it must be postmarked on or before November 24, 2009 and received no later than December 3, 2009 in order to be valid.
We encourage you to participate in the election of your physician Governing Board members.
THE 2009 TMLT GOVERNING BOARD
- Dave W. Kittrell, MD, Chairman — Obstetrics/Gynecology, San Antonio
- Robert I. Parks, Jr., MD, Vice Chairman — Anesthesiology, Dallas
- Stuart D. McDonald, MD, Secretary-Treasurer — Pulmonary & Critical Care, Fort Worth
- Alan C. Baum, MD — Ophthalmology, Houston
- Donald R. Butts, MD — Colorectal Surgery, Houston
- Cristie Columbus, MD — Infectious Diseases, Dallas
- Arthur F. Evans, MD — Neurosurgery, Lindale
- David G. Joseph, MD — Family Practice, Austin
- Jimmy L. Strong, MD — Pediatrics, Abilene