As developments associated with Ebola in the US continue to unfold it is important to prepare your practice, staff and patients with the most up-to-date information. The American Medical Association has assembled an Ebola Resource Center so physicians and the public have one convenient location for regularly updated information on the disease.
Resources for physicians cover:
- Understanding the Ebola
- Preparing your hospital or practice
- Screening and diagnosing Ebola
- Treating patients with Ebola
Resources for the public cover:
- Ebola basics
- What you need to know about Ebola
- Signs and symptoms of Ebola
- How to prevent Ebola
- Ebola transmission
- Ebola and pets
You can visit the Ebola Resource Center by clicking here.